10. Since 1961, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, and many legends have launched their careers in front of The Bitter End's famous brick wall.
9. It’s still warm enough out to walk around Greenwich Village people watching people watching you..
8. Thursday is the official start of the weekend in many parts of the world..the trolls of Balogna have a legend that predicts “she/he who starts the weekend with music on Thursday will have long awesome weekend and long life filled with love and happiness”.
7. Because Liah and Kelly would love to party with you before they leave for their busking adventures in Europe this Sunday.
6. Because Saturday is The Big Brazilian Day Festival in NYC and Left on Red has nothing really to do with this (except for the fact that they like Caipirinhas).
5. It’s far less expensive than going to see the US Open.
4. Left on Red will perform with legendary rock guitar god Mark Bosch and womder-woman’s defender of all that is good and in tempo, percussionist, Kirsten Kairos.
3. The next LOR NY show is October 10th...sooooo looonnnggg in the future
2. Although LOR cannot provide National Healthcare, they DO provide healing music...*General Announcement: use LOR (or just music in general) for cuts, minor aches and pains, broken hearts, and bad days*
1. Every time you say “I’m too tired to go out”...somewhere a little fairy dies :( and that’s really sad...)
So please come party with us this Thursday night at The Bitter End! Not only because we love you and not only because it's gonna be a great show, but because you can also do your part to save the fairies and that my friend is an honorable way to spend a Thursday night.
xoxo, Liah and Kelly
LOR Show starts at 9:00 PM - $10.00
The Bitter End Located at:
147 Bleecker Street (between Thompson and LaGuardia) New York City, NY 10012